So you’ve been using FW1 Cleaning Wax on your car’s paint, windows and chrome and you love the long-lasting results – but did you know it can also be used around the home too? Yes, it really is the best multipurpose cleaner on the market – there aren’t too many products out there that can wash, wax and polish so many surfaces all from one can.
If you’re not sure what you can clean around the house with your can of FW1 Cleaning Wax, here we’re going to share 10 ways to put it to good use around your home!
- Shower screen
- Whitegoods such as your fridge, freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel range hood
- Kitchen and bathroom cupboard doors
- Light fittings
- Staircase banister
- Balcony glass
But before you get started, here are some cleaning tips from our in-house expert Steve:
- Always read the instructions on the can
- Shake the can well before each use – this activates the key ingredients inside the can
- Do not use FW1 Cleaning Wax on hot surfaces
- Always use the right tools for the job: a clean FW1 Terry Towel and FW1 Microfibre Cloth
- A little goes a long way – use sparingly
- Use only on non-porous surfaces
FW1 Cleaning Wax saves you a tonne of time and effort – the results should last between six to eight weeks, which means more time to do the things you love!
Need to top up on FW1 Cleaning Wax? Get yours today, shop online anytime or purchase from an FW1 pop-up kiosk near you. Have a cleaning question? Contact the team at FW1 on 1300 764 241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org